We look forward to welcoming you as a new member of ADIPS.
Please download the ADIPS Membership Form to complete and fax to +61 2 9251 8174 or email to email@example.com in order for your membership application to be considered by the ADIPS Council.
ADIPS offers the following benefits to Full Members:-
- Newsletters and e-Bulletins
- Discount on registration fees in attending the Annual Scientific Meeting including the conference proceedings
- Opportunity to participate and present at the Annual Scientific Meeting
- The Society makes available a number of awards at the Annual Scientific Meeting. Applications are called for as part of the abstract submission process, and are judged at the ASM. These include: Graz Clock Award, Emerging Investigator Award, Allied Health Presentation Award and Outstanding Poster Award
- Travel Grants to attend the Annual Scientific Meetings for Junior Investigators are also available
- Opportunity to apply for the ADS-Novo Nordisk Research Grants for Scientific, Clinical & Education Research. The winners from these grants have the opportunity to present their research findings at the following ADIPS Annual Scientific Meeting
- Participate in other research and educational activities and projects conducting by the Australasian Diabetes In Pregnancy Society
Membership Categories & Eligibility
Any medical graduate, scientist or health care professional interested in diabetes in pregnancy person who is engaged in research, or in the practice in the field of diabetes in pregnancy, or who has demonstrated particular interest in this area, is eligible for membership.
Honorary & Life Members
Any person, distinguished in the study of diabetes in pregnancy at home or abroad, who has made material contributions to the advancement of diabetes in pregnancy, may be made an Honorary Member by the approval of the council (see Article 4 Section 1).
ADIPS Membership for the 2016 period is from 01 January 2016 to 31 December 2016
(Admission to membership at any stage during the year will still attract a full year subscription fee)
Ordinary Australian Members
Annual membership fee is A$99 (including A$9 GST)
Ordinary Overseas Members
Annual membership fee is A$90 (excluding GST)
Honorary and Life Members
Are not required to pay membership fees to the Society.
Membership Approval Process
Once applications are received by the Society Office, they are submitted for consideration at the next ADIPS Council Meeting. The Society Office will inform the applicants by a written letter of their membership status. If your application is successful, we will send you instructions on how to login to the Member area of the ADIPS website. Once your application is approved the Society Office will process your membership fee payment.
Please contact the ADIPS Secretariat Office for further enquire regarding ADIPS membership:-
ADIPS Secretariat Office
145 Macquarie Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Ph +61 2 8247 6298
Fax +61 2 9251 8174